“Love this place.”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Love this place.”
Reviewed August 24, 2010

As a frequent traveller to Bali, having been 28 times, I visit Indo-National quite a bit. Kerry and Milton are excellent hosts and every time you go in they come and say hi and welcome you back. Staff are lovely - my friend Putu works there - very helpful and eager to please. Will always drop in and say hi to old friends. Food is tasty and very reasonable. See you soon guys, I'm flying in on Sunday.

Adelaide, Australia
“Indo-National - clean, great food”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

We went there one night as it was just down the road (Jl Padma) from the Padma Resort and it had great review on TA. We thought it was great. Good food and inexpensive we thought although didn't have much in the way of drinks.

Perth, Australia
“YUM!”
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I went to this place for lunch whilst the girls were getting massages. Indo-National was recommended on a list of restaurants provided by a friend.

It was close to the best nasi goreng I have had in Bali and great value for money. I wanted to go back but ran out of time.

The owners are Australian and were very friendly stopping by my table to say a hello.

Scotland
“Really good fod”
Reviewed August 7, 2010

we had a really good meal here. There were 4 adults in our group and two infants. It was a really nice family place - the babies were looked after quickly with highchairs. I had the chilli crab and it was lovely, hubby had nasi goreng and he really enjoyed it. The bintang here seemed to be the coldest that we had anywhere. It is a really big restaurant and you feel like you have lots of room to move which was nice! Would defintely go back there!

wyee
“aussietastic”
Reviewed June 11, 2010

we have been to bali 3 times now and always go here for most of our meals .i have never had a problem with there food . always fresh and flavorsome . lovely staff and exceptional owners . fantastic variety as well we always try something different each time we go .best value for breakfsast 25,ooo rupiah for coffee or tea ,fresh juice ,fresh fruit and eggs ,bacon toast.. not many places can boast that.... coldest bintang around and cheapest (so my hubby tells me) and no tax !!