“Just ok”

Indo-National
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2010

We had heard a lot about this restaurant but were very disappointed. The food was very average and quite expensive. Owners were very nice but didn't think the rest of the
service was great. There was a man dressed as a policeman that was trying to sell
DVDs as each table. We found this very annoying and should not have been allowed.
There are enough people trying to sell in the streets and the restaurants should be an
escape where you can enjoy your dinner.
We would not go there again as the food was nothing special.

Reviewed April 17, 2010

Just when my husband was looking for his 'red meat' fix we came across Indo-National and he was able to get a tender piece of sirloin steak. My son had barramundi which he had to guard as we kept pinching it - perfectly cooked. The owner (an Australian) checked on us a few times to see that all was well and even farewelled us as we were leaving. I wish we had another opportunity to return there.

Reviewed April 12, 2010

Went to the Indo-National 3 times, really clean and the food tasted great! Bintang always cold! the staff really friendly, even the Aussie owner came over for a chat! would go back next time I'm in Bali!

Reviewed February 9, 2010

My wife and I, have been going to Bali for over 20 years, before there was an airport, use to be a big tin shed.
when the owners had this restaurant, just around the corner, it was better, i can understand them wanting a bigger premiess.very popular with us aussie's, but since they have got this bigger place, to me it has gone down hill, last time we went t there, there was a gang of lads there, they spoilt every one's night, they where drunk, anoyed all the other girls there, even through they where with there husbands, thought it was great fun, the owners asked them to 'take it easy' if that had been back home, 'oz ' they would have not been served, this happened a few night's, why the owners did not stop them going in, i dont know, plus the food is not the best. 'why do aussie's abroad' have to act like that, no wonder we have a bad name,
We happened to find another quite place, 'same street', before you get to there, it's called 'Wayan and friends' very clean, really great food, 'fish to die for', very clean great food, good sevice, plus very good prices.
We where at the Padma, for 2 weeks, and we went there quite often.
I think it will take a bit for us to go back there for a while. sorry guys. I know how hard you work.

Reviewed January 31, 2010

We found this a very clean restaurant run by a freindly Australian couple. Whole lobster mornay for 200000 rupiah! Great value.

Good location.