“Seafood Kebabs”

Ranked #194 of 245 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Trying to ignore the couple near us having a fight was hard, but we forgot about them when the food came. The service was good and the place clean and the kebabs wonderful . I always worry about seafood BBQ being overcooked but it was lovely. The young host - Ray (I think was very informative and intersting)

There are newer reviews for Gosha Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Have previously eaten at this establishment in past years.
Found this time to be a little dissappointing.
Staff friendly but the food lacked its normal high standard.
Maybe it was just a off night.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went back to the Gosha Bar only last weekend, I loved this place when I was there for 2011/2012 new years.....
It was not as I remembered, I thought the quality of the food had decreased a bit, which was a little dissapointing,
the service however was amazing as it always has been, the wait staff are always so friendly and love to have a joke!
I think this place is worth a try....

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Visited last week for dinner, my husband loved his fresh mud crab which he picked himself from the tank. I had Indonesian which was also very good. Great service, enjoyed our chat with the waiter who has been working at Gosha (kuta) for 26 years. Delicious food and very cheap. No complaints from me!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The two of us,both had Fish combination.Lobster was raw,squid rubbery,chips not cooked.We were to this place before and it was nice.This time it was horrible,even health hazard.We complained,but no use.Not even apology.we will be back to Bali but never to Gosha.