“I really enjoyed my short stay at the Villa...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 101 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Scenic538...
“I really enjoyed my short stay at the Villa .......Fantastic Bali”
Reviewed May 4, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

First I want to thank our Butler KADEK for the help, kindness and hospitality during our stay at the villa .The location is quite,not far from to beach, shops and eateries.
The villa itself has 4 large size bedrooms with its own toilets and bathrooms and I really like the floor level toilet and bathroom ... very unique setup.

Your age range 50-64
ellylaich
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Prefect place for holiday”
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great place to stay for 4 Adults and 2 Teenagers, everyone able to have own room, very quiet, close to beach, shops and restaurants. The pool was great and well used after our day out. Kadek looked after us well, very helpful and kept our place tidy, cooked us our breakfast each morning. Thanks for taking great of us.

Rebecca W
“Great Family Villa Close to everything”
Reviewed April 17, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a 5 day stay in this villa and it was perfect for us. With two toddlers, the closed in living area gave us great peace of mind. Location was fabulous, short walk to beach and shops and restaurants but the villa itself was lovely and peaceful being up a lane way.
Kadek was always very helpful to offer any advice or assistance if needed and kept the property well run and tidy.

Wira D
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed March 30, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I can say my 3 nights staying in this Villa nothing but wonderful. Everything I need was provided perfectly. Very strategic location just right in the heart of the legian. It made my short holiday even memorable. The service was excellent. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. Really was very enjoyable stay

Date of stay: February 2017
lucagreco...
Sydney, Australia
“top in the world”
Reviewed March 20, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

the staff is just wonderful,kadek is been helpfull. i really enjoy the time in this spetacular VILLA ❤ before I continue to visit Gili Trawangan. For sure I will be back to stay here and I will recommended villa sophia to all of my friend's

Date of stay: March 2017
katieeeee...
Adelaide, Australia
“Most beautiful villa and staff”
Reviewed March 15, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Our group of 8 stayed here and it was beautiful. Very clean, the food was yummy and kedek the main butler was AMAZING! We had the best time, the pool was awesome to be able to tan and cool off on the hot Bali days! Definitely will be coming back again!!

Date of stay: March 2017
Matt K
“Villa Sophia Review”
Reviewed January 20, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This villa slept 6 of us comfortably with an awesome in Kadek, he was really great, he booked tickets to attractions for us, booked transport, made breakfast every morning and cleaned the bedrooms every day. Really spacious and free wifi.
Again would like to thanks Kadek, hani and dewa!

Date of stay: January 2017
Management Response
Jan 20, 2017
Dear Matt

Thank you very much for your review and complimenting Kadek, Hani and Dewa for all their work, which we shall pass on to them.
We hope you all returned home safe and well
Best regards from all of us at Villa Sophia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing