Bali Hotel Pearl
$120
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$103
$133
Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
$237
$130
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$76
$58
$131
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$68
$49
Agoda.com
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$85
$57
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfrench familychef jeremyfrench chefsmall hotelthe hustle and bustlebintang supermarketdouble six streettea coffeetv channelslovely poolyogurtrooms are largedeluxe roomclose to shopsair conditionershort walk to the beachdvd player
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We are a couple of fussy well travelled foodies who enjoy good accommodation and excellent food. After reading the reviews and visiting Pearl for a look see a few years back we booked our 3 night stay at Pearl but extended in the end by another day. From memory with only about 12 rooms we found a gem. The owners the staff the food the location, what more do you need except perfect weather, we even got that for our stay. The lovely French family running Pearl make you feel like you are a welcome guest in their home, we even ended one evening after dinner having Jeremy's (chef and son ) home made liqueor in their company along with another couple from Amsterdam. Our room had an outdoor bathroom which was huge, spotless and our bedroom had more then enough room to move around with a great bed with mosquito netting. Air conditioning of course. Our entry patio was complete with an outdoor lounge, table and all under a fan. Our massages were excellent and so were our facials. Breakfast lunch (nicoise salad tdf) and 2 dinners were enjoyed under the artful hands of Jeremy. Jeremy is up their with the likes of Will Merrick and Neil Perry. Go for dinner and enjoys his skills even if you are not a guest. The pool though not Olympic was perfect for us and the lounge chairs had umbrellas and trees to shade under. As this is not child friendly under the age of 18 or maybe 16 it suited the holiday we were looking for this time. Thanks for making it a wonderful stay, our only complaint was that we should have stayed longer. But there is always next time. Warm wishes to all Pete and Barbie

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Fenima50
pearl66, Manager at Bali Hotel Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Hi

Thank you for your pleasant stay at the Pearl, our team was happy to welcome you and hope to your next visit.
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay.
Kind regards

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Myself and my husband enjoyed 4 nights of relaxation at this lovely boutique hotel ,in January .It was lovely and tranquil ,our room and verandah were perfect ,and I loved that the verandah had a fan . Our daughter joined us ,in her own room ,for 2 nights . Her room was upstairs , and also very comfortable .They were working on the garden when we were there and I enjoyed chatting to the family that own the hotel ,about the plans for the garden .It will be lovely .Only one negative - the pool lounges are fast approaching their use by date .That however is so minor and if those that read this review choose to stay here ,you won't be disappointed . I highly recommend it ,and hope to be back .

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank bugsbunney

Thank you again for choosing the Pearl for your stay.
We consider all positive recommendations of our guests, as you said the garden was under construction during your stay and we will have new chairs and table for lunch time around the pool.
We hope that you will return to Pearl and can enjoy of our renovations.
Best regards

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had a lovely stay at the Pearl Hotel. I am glad I got to spend a week there before flying home.
I've read a few comments about the garden but I enjoyed seeing the transformation whilst there. The owners are landscaping the grounds and they look fantastic. They are laying a new stone pathway and have some newly planted garden beds which given a little more time will look amazing.
I had room 104 and I highly recommend it. It was the superior room. It had an outdoor ceiling fan making for a comfortable experience to sit outside in the humidity. My room was massive, very comfortable bed, mosquito net and the biggest bathtub I have ever seen! Easily could fit 5 people, it actually made me laugh.
Breakfast daily was lovely, the cafe have options for you to choose from that include juice and coffee etc. They also serve breaky until 11am which is lovely for those days where you need a sleep in.
Being a small boutique hotel it was quiet. I love kids but having stayed at 2 hotels with lots of kids on school holidays it does become quite loud. This was such a peaceful retreat. The pool is big enough to have a good swim around in, lovely comfortable sun lounges with umbrellas.
I did not have a chance to use the Spa on premises but it looks lovely. It's an outdoor room with a beautiful breeze.
I was travelling alone and felt very safe and secure at this hotel. During the night the hotel is shut off to the street and security are around.
The French family who own the hotel are lovely. They are happy to speak with you as well as give you space to enjoy your holiday.
Down the road on Jalan Double 6 are a variety of restaurants etc if you do not wish to eat at the cafe or restaurant.
I would stay at this hotel again. It was super clean, quiet and comfortable. Thank you for a lovely relaxing end to my holiday.

Room Tip: I asked one of the staff to show me a standard room, exactly the same as mine but a few meters smaller in the room size and bathroom. I would however stay in superior again given the outdoor fan :)
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank AngieK84
pearl66, Responsable réception at Bali Hotel Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you to take time to write your feedback.
Our staff and management really enjoyed you had great stay with us.
We try hard to please our guest.
Hope to see you next time, you could try our SPA.
Have a nice day.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Great value for money, well appointed and quiet. This little boutique hotel of 16 rooms is well appointed and within easy walk of the beach and many good restaurants. Not that you need to go far it has the best restaurant in Bali within its grounds (see separate reviews). A criticism? 1 piece of bacon for breakfast is a bit stingy.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was our first time stay at the Bali Pearl & a last minute booking for a quick trip. We had seen the hotel rooms before when eating @ the superb French restaurant so knew what they were like. A great price to as they had a special on. Having been to Bali many times we now enjoy a smaller & quieter accommodation which is exactly what the Bali Pearl offered. No young children allowed & set off double six creates a lovely peaceful oasis. We stayed in both deluxe room & superior room & both very nice, deluxe being twice the size of superior with huge balcony, though superior big enough. Staff were attentive, friendly & very helpful (which the larger hotels & establishments seem to lack these days) and an important factor when staying in a small hotel. The included continental breakfast was more than adequate for us with a few choices to add variety. Only suggestion would be updating the towels & linen, however no real complaints. Would definitely stay here again if staying in Legian. Only downside was the restaurant was closed for the Chef's annual vacation so missed out on celebrating my birthday in an elegant & exquisite French restaurant!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple