Bali Hotel Pearl
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$78
$69
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$92
$141
$120
$289
$186
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$75
$68
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$145
$71
Agoda.com
$122
$93
Priceline
All reviewsfrench familychef jeremyfrench chefsmall hotelthe hustle and bustlebintang supermarketdouble six streettea coffeetv channelslovely poolyogurtrooms are largedeluxe roomclose to shopsair conditionershort walk to the beachdvd player
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is our third time of staying at Hotel Bali Pearl and once again we have 100% loved it here. The hotel is only small which is what we love about it as we no longer stay in Chain hotels which we find to be impersonalised and not as friendly as the little boutique places.
Bali Pearl is close to food, shopping and only a short walk to the beach but the best part of it is the staff who are always so welcoming and accommodating and can't do enough to help you.
The pool is small but even with the hotel full we have nearly always had it to ourselves and it is only half a dozen steps from the rooms. There is a pet rabbit who is very cute and no kids under 15 can stay here which also suits us. Breakfast is small but sufficient.
I would highly recommend Bali Pearl for all of the above reasons and will most definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Not room 103 because that is my room and I want it available when I come back!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy S
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We loved the Pearl stayed with my sister and husband for 6 days .
We had a standard upstairs room ,my sister stayed in a downstairs delux room. I prefered the upstairs rooms ,liked the high ceiling and the private balcony.
This was our first stay in Legian ,we usually stay at Seminyak but I loved the location of the Pearl
It is in a great spot .
Easy to walk to the beach, shops and plenty of good restaurants close by.
Although it was in a busy location it is set back from the road with a lovely pool ad garden complete with pet rabbit.I would say quiet but there was some building work going on next door
but this is Bali and there is a lot of building work all over I would not let this put me off would def go again .
Rooms were clean spacious with a comfy bed and plenty of wardrobe space.
Fridge and safety deposit box.
The bathroom was very good twin sinks large powerful shower ad separate toilet.
Breakfast was served in the garden ,continental style good with nice coffee.
The staff were excellent nothing to much trouble .Right from day 1 they made us very welcome , we arrived way before booking in time they swapped our rooms so we would not have to wait around.
The spa was also excellent just make sure you book, they are so good you will not get in.
Can't wait to go back to the Pearl and next time we will stay longer the time just flew.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Susie P
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

There's heaps if reviews here telling you all about it and they are all correct. Only 16 rooms, no children allowed keeping the pool area quiet and enjoyable. Small staff means friendly and trustworthy. Will give you anything you require extra tea bags extra free water something not on the menu for breakfast. All in all a delight in this price bracket.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank cruizer25
Reviewed June 11, 2013

What a great hotel and perfectly tucked away from the hustle and bussle of the street life.o My room was fantastic with day bed looking out over the pool. Not your 5 star experience but much better as it has a very friendly vibe and is ssoooo relaxing.
Breakfast and room service was outstanding.

Room Tip: Superior rooms have day beds overlooking the pool and are much nicer.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marlene L
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place is a piece of heaven hidden in the busy streets of Bali. it was so quiet when we were there and our room was huge!! the breakfast (included) was delightful and the spa was so tranquil. I would definitely recommend couples staying here trying to get away from the hustle and bustle of Bali.

Room Tip: we had the deluxe balcony room, which was so spacious and the bath was so big!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple