A hidden treasure in the middle of kaos. We enjoyed every-thing The Royal Tunjung had to offer. The Villas are perfect for a bigger family or group. We had 2 adults and 4 children and felt very safe and well looked after. The pool area is great also. The massages to the front of the resort are amazing especially the Bali massage. The breakfast is ok with-out being fantastic and your typical Bali breakfast of every-thing but really how much can you eat. Overall a perfect place to stay at a very good price. We loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Tunjung Bali features a luxurious home ambiance carved with perfection to give guests a sense of serenity and privacy. The hotel delights guests with an exotic garden surrounding which truly imitates a tropical forest abounding with large trees, flowers and fish ponds. Within the premise, lies a crystal clear swimming pool cascading waters from the fountains, and beautifully decked with sun loungers. The hotel maintains its exclusiveness with small number of villas to provide you an ideal retreat for a highly cherished vacation. This unique boutique-style luxurious hotel is located in Legian and a distance of only 150 meters from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Tunjung Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Tunjung Bali Hotel Legian
- Royal Tunjung Bali Hotel And Spa
- Royal Tunjung Bali Hotel & Spa Legian