Just back from another 2 weeks here. A sanctury within the hustle and bustle of downtown Legian. It was just like coming home when we were greeted by staff as we have made great friends with them. Rooms peaceful and quite, could do with a little maintenance in various areas but still very livable. Muku restaurant still produces excellant food under Chef Nyoman and with his planned changes will get even better. Will we be back? Of course!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Tunjung Bali features a luxurious home ambiance carved with perfection to give guests a sense of serenity and privacy. The hotel delights guests with an exotic garden surrounding which truly imitates a tropical forest abounding with large trees, flowers and fish ponds. Within the premise, lies a crystal clear swimming pool cascading waters from the fountains, and beautifully decked with sun loungers. The hotel maintains its exclusiveness with small number of villas to provide you an ideal retreat for a highly cherished vacation. This unique boutique-style luxurious hotel is located in Legian and a distance of only 150 meters from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Royal Tunjung Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Tunjung Bali Hotel Legian
- Royal Tunjung Bali Hotel And Spa
- Royal Tunjung Bali Hotel & Spa Legian