“Fun night”
Review of Bali Beach Shack

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #17 of 257 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Dinner pretty basic , staff seem to be under pressure with the boss on top of them all the time. Still a fun night

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Hi Lyn2803

Thank you for writing a review for us at BBS! Reviews are very important to us at BBS this is the way we can improve any areas that our guests believe may need attention.

Our staff here at BBS are like family and together we all work towards providing a high standard of service! I am always available to assist them with any questions or support for our guests. Our staff have been with us for many years and we work extremely well together.

I am glad you had a fun night with us! The evenings are a lot of fun for all of us!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The Bali Beach Shack supplies great entertainment (girly boy's live show?) above average food. The drinks are on the high side compared to Bali standards but all was good.

Hi Brian G

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for BBS! I agree the entertainment is great and glad you enjoyed your time with us.

I will give your feedback regarding our meals to our head chef. He has been with us for more than 6 years and he takes so much pride in his meals.

Regarding our pricing of our drinks, all of our drinks are imported and purchased by myself. The pricing is line with the other restaurants in our street, however, we do have a slight increase in some of our drinks during our drag shows as we do not have a cover charge. This minimal increase on a small amount of drinks is to pay for the entertainment.

I do hope you will come again and enjoy another fun night!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

If you want a fantastic night and awesome show lots of laugh then this place is a must,The food was amazing, the cocktails were to die for.

Hi Ashleigh N

Thank you so much for writing a review for us! So happy to read you had a great night with us from the entertainment to our food and our very popular cocktails.

I do hope you come and visit us again..maybe have some more of our yummy cocktails! :)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

what a great night , went here with a group of friends as a surprise 60th . The meal was awesome we had the sunday roast, drinks were amazing I recommend the pink pussy in the litre jug. The entertainers were just that entertaining, involved the crowd, came out into the crowd and sat on peoples laps(mainly the birthday people) pulled people up on the stage. They also very willing to pose for photos and play up to the videos. Cheap meal, drinks and no cover charge for the show. The Australian owner was very accommodating welcoming us, and spending the time to talk to us after the show. A great fun night out, the best time ive had in ages, laughed all night.

Hi tiffanyjane71

Thank you the time for writing us such a lovely review. I always write how pleased I am to read that our guests have had such a great time with us. This is the main objective to give all of our guests some great memories to take home with them. By the sounds of it you have some great pics and videos!

The entertainers love having our guests involved, this is a funny part of the night for everyone.

The pink pussy cocktail is part of our Aussic cocktail range and is one of our guests favourites, I bet you had a fun night with a 1.5ltr lol.

The best part of your review was that you laughed all night! That was just so good to read!

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This was the best night we had in bali ! Thank you for an amazing night !! The food was delicious the staff were friendly and very attentive !! Your girls were brilliant and put on a fantastic show but I must admit my favorite was kimmy (PiNK) !! Definitely the best pink impersonator out !! Your jam donut shots were out of this world and it's a definite must when you go !! We all had at least 10 each !!!
Thank you once again for a night we will never forget !! We will definitely be back !!!

Hi Ajklaver

What a lovely review and we thank you at BBS! PINK! What can I say our Kimmy is an amazing performer and I can understand why she is your favourite.

Our new Jam donut shots have been a big hit, I need to thank a group of guests for introducing them to us!

The best night you have had...wow that is just so great to hear! We are very luck at BBS that we have all worked together for such a long time. We want the atmosphere to be fun for all of us, staff entertainers our entire family here in Bali. I think that shows!

Look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Bali and we will have more than likely a new shot for you to try! ;)