“Great Night”
Review of Bali Beach Shack

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #15 of 255 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Have been living in Bali for a few years and my wife and my self decided to go out for dinner after hearing about Bali shack we went great food so much food roast dinner best I've had in bali and reasonably priced we be going back soon

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Hi Daveclarkbali

I really enjoyed reading your review and that you live here in Bali. I know a good roast dinner is what we need living away from home.

Most of our reviews are about our drag show nights so I am pleased that you have reviewed our Sunday night roast dinner night!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I went here in March. We went primarily for the ladyboy show. We also ate here. The food was good. The prices were reasonable. The ladyboy show was great fun. It is not too "out there" and would be fine for kids. Th owner is passinate about the place and it shows in the staff, they all seem genuinely pleased to be there and the banter is good.

1  Thank waboy

Hi waboy

Thank you for writing a review for BBS and I am glad you had a fun time with us. The show is fine for kids and many of the children get involved and dance with your entertainers.

At BBS we want a relaxed atmosphere and our staff to enjoy what they do. We all often say it really isn't like going to work because we all have so much fun and laugh all night.

I do hope you come and see us again. :)

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The atmosphere here is really upbeat.we have never had table service this good ANYWHERE, and the place was full. The cabaret was awesome fun and very professional as well as being interactive. Food was so lovely and the staff so friendly . Can't recommend this highly enough for a great fun night out .

Hi Steveziffel

I noticed that this is your first review for TA. I do thank you for taking the time join this fantastic website and writing such a positive review of BBS.

We do put a lot of time into training our staff and glad you mentioned our service. The service I believe is also good because we all enjoy working at BBS! If your staff and owners are happy this should show to our guests the great team we have.

The show is a lot of fun and we all still have a great laugh every night as every night the show is different.

Thanks for the fantastic review.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Well done Jeff and his team at the Bali Beach Shack. The food was great. The service excellent. The prices very reasonable. The show was awesome. We will return!

Hi prinrin

Thank you for writing a review for us. I was so pleased to read that you had a great time with us and will return.

Our staff are very important to us and I glad you have mentioned them as some of our guests do.

I do hope you will return and visit us again!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Hi this is a fun & very entertaining night. The Australian owner/host is very welcoming & friendly. We shared my friends birthday here & she had a fabulous time. Food good, service good, entertainment great.

Hi Barblaraine

Thank you for writing BBS a review. We have had many people enjoy their birthdays with us and we enjoy them also.

So happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and mentioning our service. Our staff have been with us a long time and truly take pride in their work.

Hope you will come and visit us again.!