“Great show had a ball (excuse the pun)”
Review of Bali Beach Shack

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #27 of 270 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Visited the Bali Beach Shack a couple of times now, the first time we had a meal and watched the show. The show was great we really had a fun night out.
The food was good and the prices were reasonable, we will definitely be returning on our next Bali visit......... See you in a few weeks.

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review at BBS! Loved your title, gave me a good laugh!

I glad you enjoyed your time with us and I do believe it is a fun night for our guests. I also was very pleased to hear that you would return on your next trip to Bali. Our staff and entertainment staff do work very hard and to ensure our guests have a great night!

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Myself & 3 girlfriends stumbled across BBS after a Balinese friend told us about the drag shows. We had an absolute ball. So you have to buy drinks during the show... What a shame pfft.... Drinks were great & we never felt we had to be 'concerned' about what we were drinking. We chatted & took pics with the 'girls' after the show and they were very accommodating. We had so much fun that we went back another 2 nights. Unfortunately we weren't organised enough to book for dinner so I'm unable to review the food but I can't wait to go back here on my next upcoming trip to Bali!

Hi Melissa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for BBS! I was so pleased that you has such a fun night with us and you returned to see the show again.

Our entertainment staff love our guests and always enjoy having their pics taken. After seeing so many shows I still have a great laugh every night.

I would invite you to come and enjoy a meal at BBS the next time you are in Bali!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went to Bali Beach Shack last year and didnt like the feel of the place at all i put a review up got a not so nice email from the owner and Trip Advisor removed my post so here goes again i still dont enjoy the atmosphere at this bar thought i would give it another shot as ive just returned from Bali but no i wont go there again also i dont like unisex toilets i dont like the feel of the place

5  Thank 255103julesgwynnecnr
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Hi 255103julesgwyn

Thank you for writing a review for BBS. I am aware that not everyone has the same tastes or likes for certain restaurants. I know that we are not for everyone, and there are restaurants that I do not like also. If I don't like the atmosphere of a restaurant I do not go again. Thank you for giving us another opportunity.

Regarding your statement saying that we contacted you and were not so nice. I have never contacted any of our guests being "not so nice"! Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If your review was removed my TA that would because you have violated their terms and conditions.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We have never had to worry about a dodgy meal or dodgy drink when we come here. Jeff & Robby are meticulous. The Sunday Roast and Drag Queen Show combo is a favourite. The Ladies?( I use the term lightly), also perform Wed-Sat twice nightly, but if you want to see something completely different, visit when they run, "Indonesian Drag Queen Idol", Many of the current performers were discovered in this competition. It is almost essential you book for any of the evening shows to avoid disappointment. If you are into chicken or fish try the BBS Stuffed Chicken Breast or the Seafood Neptune, you wont be disappointed.

Hi WerewolfandFozzy

Thank you so much for writing a review for BBS! I always enjoy a constructive and overall review of BBS! Your attention to our operations was very impressive.

I have said many times that BBS is not for everyone, but I like to think that we our do our best to give all of our guests total satisfaction, from food, entertainment to service.

Indonesian drag idol is a fun night and yes we do find new and up and coming drag queens from this competition. We hope to do another one in the new year!

Once again, thank you for your review and that you enjoyed your time with us! :)

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Always guaranteed a top night @ BBS. Every time we've been the show reaches new highs with performance & costumes. Great interaction with customers.
Sunday night buffets quench the carnivorous desires of any meat eater & the addition of a Sunday night show makes a complete night
Never had a problem with the food & all the drinks well priced. Makes for a entertaining night out

Hi JABH2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BBS! Since we have introduced our Sunday night drag night it has been a great success.

I look forward to our Sunday roasts and I do agree it is great value, with the "all you can eat"!

The entertainers take great pride in our show, and I am so glad you enjoyed it and have returned.