“Fabulous show fantastic Sunday night Auzie roast buffet” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bali Beach Shack

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #13 of 225 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Bar, European, Asian, Australian, Indonesian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Lightning Ridge, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous show fantastic Sunday night Auzie roast buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Always guaranteed a top night @ BBS. Every time we've been the show reaches new highs with performance & costumes. Great interaction with customers.
Sunday night buffets quench the carnivorous desires of any meat eater & the addition of a Sunday night show makes a complete night
Never had a problem with the food & all the drinks well priced. Makes for a entertaining night out

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Hi JABH2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BBS! Since we have introduced our Sunday night drag night it has been a great success.

I look forward to our Sunday roasts and I do agree it is great value, with the "all you can eat"!

The entertainers take great pride in our show, and I am so glad you enjoyed it and have returned.

• Polish first
Oxenford, Australia
“Great Show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

We have been to Bali many times and have heard about the Drag Show in Bali but only on this trip did we get the opportunity to see this show.
We had a great night. The girls were fantastic and put on a great show.
For a fun night out I would highly recommend a visit.
The food was great the entertainment even better.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Rob_Judy_M
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Hi Rob_Judy_M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. The show is great and I am always amazed at the dedication of our entertainment staff. I still get a great laugh after seeing so many over the years.

Glad you enjoyed your meal and I do hope that you visit us again!
Perth, Australia
“Loved it...until we ate there...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I have seen the show at Bali Beach Shack quite a few times and its great! However the most recent visit to the place was quite different. the food is disappointing and overpriced. Don't bother going for dinner just turn up later in the evening for the show!

3 Thank danni_mac_1994
Hi danni_mac_1994

Thank you for your review. I have had of recent positive feedback for our dinner service from our guests. However, I now understand that it has not been consistent! I will be investigating this in great detail.

I understand that human error does occur, however, this feedback is very important to us!

Regarding our pricing, all of our meats are imported. We do not buy local, as quality produce is very important to us.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity. For myself, maybe because being a business owner, I always give restaurants a second visit if I was not happy.
Los Angeles, California
“Just buy a drink to catch the show”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I agree with the last couple reviews below. The food here is not that good. In retrospect, I can see that the ratings on Tripadvisor are due to the show they put on, not their food. The show was okay - it is something to do if you want to kill time. My boyfriend and I arrived a bit early so we figured we would order the food to lock a spot at a table. When we finished the food, we had about another 30min until the show so we just ordered a few rounds of beers. However, the staff seemed quite anxious that we were staying at our table. You can really tell they want you out as soon as you finish your food. Hence, my recommedation to just come and buy a drink during the show (which is required). We also didn't like the fact that all the drink prices went up during the show (they replace the menu). Just a heads up as they do not tell people this in advance!

2 Thank DrizzyDreV
Hi Dre V

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BBS! As previously mentioned, I believe that all feedback is important to our business.

We do take pride in our dinner service and would invite you to PM message me with more details. In this industry, I am aware that we cannot satisfy all of our guests, however, with more details I can investigate. Human error does occur from time to time, however, I would like to investigate this further.

Regarding, our operations and you feeling that you were pressured to move from your table. Our program and billing is explained to every table as follows:

1: Food / drink specials
2: Billing
3: The increase of drink prices during the show.

We have a slight increase on some of our drinks and not all, as we do not have a cover charge. This is to cover the costs of salary and production expenses.

At no time would we ever ask our dinning guests to move from their tables. I can understand that if you were not explain our operation you would feel like this.

I do hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you!
Perth, Australia
“Great night out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

My family, friends and myself headed over to the Bali Beach Shack last Wednesday, the first night back after a 2 week break. We found the show to be extremely entertaining and we received quality service. The food was decent and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The girls doing the show all appeared highly experienced and gave a well rehearsed and amusing show. Highly recommend this place for most ages, male or female.

• Visited November 2013
Hi chanann2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BBS! I am glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us at BBS.

The show is extremely entertaining and our staff do take pride in their performances! Thank you for mentioning our floor staff, our main objective is to provide quality service that you would expect from an Australian restaurant.

I do hope you will visit us again when you come to Bali!

Been to Bali Beach Shack? Share your experiences!