“Great Show, Fab Food!!!”
Review of Bali Beach Shack

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #20 of 245 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
South Fremantle, WA, Australia
“Great Show, Fab Food!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The food was great and the show awesome. The lady who manages this restaurant could not be more helpful or nicer. She is an Australian, should have asked her name, because she was so helpful. We had a large group of 16 and she already had a full restaurant, but she found us space and gave us front row seats for the show. Loved it, thanks so much.

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Hi,

Thank you for your nice words regarding BBS! So glad your family had a great time with us! It so important to us that all our guests walk away with a great experience!

We always suggest to prospective guest to book a head as we do get very busy, however, I know that sometimes it is hard with a large group. Keeping everyone happy is certainly a challenge!

Thank you for mentioning me, my name is Robby and I always try to accommodate all our guests!

The show is awesome; I still get a great laugh from it! :)

• Polish first
melbourne
“top people”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

couldn't ask for a better night, awesome show staff and food a must see, Robby and Jeff are fantastic people thanks for a fantastic time

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Hi 688kim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BBS! Thank you so much for the compliment mentioning Jeff and I. It gives us great pleasure even after being operation form more than 5 years that guests have had a fantastic night!

Our staff are our family here and they all work so hard to keep BBS a place to visit! Our head chef Nyoman takes so much pride in his work and thanks so much for mentioning our food.

Hope you will visit us again! :)
“They say in Australia real Aussies drive utes. Well I would say in Bali real Aussies go to the Bali Beach Shack!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Absoultly the best night to be had in Bali! Our group (3 melbourne families) attended the fantastic light hearted drag show (and even took part), drank some cold beer and enjoyed some true perfectly cooked Aussie food.

We all backed it up with a real Aussie Sunday roast a few nights later where by the service was just as fantastic as the delightful redskin cocktails!

Robby...you, your brother and fantastic staff were as accommodating from the moment we arrived to the moment we left, it is great to feel we all now have friends in Bali!

The only downside is we hadnt come sooner! Highly recommend.

We will be back!

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Now, what a heading lol! How good was that, I read it to my brother and we both had a great laugh!

We are Australian owned and we are proud of it! We still want the Bali flavour here, as we are in Bali! Yet, we want all our guests to feel welcome and provide a high standard of service. We can thank our wonderful staff for that! Thank you for mentioning Jeff and I, even after 5 years our service and pleasing our guests is still so important to us!

I am glad you now see us as Bali friends, I am so lucky to have made and met some wonderful people on holidays here!

The roast..like my previous reply to a posting..what can I say..just fantastic! I thank our head chef who takes so much pride in his work.

Taking part in the entertainment..now that is what makes the night a fantastic one! When our guests get involved..that is when the fun begins! :)
Mossman, Queensland, Australia
“show not to be missed”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We went on a two nights, Sunday night is an Aussie roast night for 125000idr all you can eat, brilliant . and on a Thursday night to see the Cabert show that was awesome. We will be back again.

Hi Caz & Dave,

A show not to be missed..I will pass this onto our entertainers. They have such pride in our shows and I see improvements week after week! Our customers who are involved with our shows truely make it a fun evening!

Sunday roast, what can I say..I look forward to it every week! Glad you enjoyed it also.

Nice to hear you will come back again! Come and say hi to us...would be great to meet you!
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Great fun! entertaining”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to the Bali Beach Shack two nights running had such a fun night, the first night I enjoyed the show so much we came back the next night., Robbie the host was very accommodating. I would recommend this for a great night of entertainment and light hearted fun.

• Visited March 2013
Hi Mary Ann,

I always say, I love to hear when our guests return for another night of entertainment. It is light hearted fun and so glad you viewed it this way and metioned it in your review!

We all work very hard here at BBS and the main reward is seeing our guests return. I still find our entertainment a huge laugh and I am sure you did too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us!

Been to Bali Beach Shack? Share your experiences!