“They say in Australia real Aussies drive utes. Well I would say in Bali real Aussies go to the Bali Beach Shack!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bali Beach Shack

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #13 of 231 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Bar, European, Asian, Australian, Indonesian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Absoultly the best night to be had in Bali! Our group (3 melbourne families) attended the fantastic light hearted drag show (and even took part), drank some cold beer and enjoyed some true perfectly cooked Aussie food.

We all backed it up with a real Aussie Sunday roast a few nights later where by the service was just as fantastic as the delightful redskin cocktails!

Robby...you, your brother and fantastic staff were as accommodating from the moment we arrived to the moment we left, it is great to feel we all now have friends in Bali!

The only downside is we hadnt come sooner! Highly recommend.

We will be back!

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Now, what a heading lol! How good was that, I read it to my brother and we both had a great laugh!

We are Australian owned and we are proud of it! We still want the Bali flavour here, as we are in Bali! Yet, we want all our guests to feel welcome and provide a high standard of service. We can thank our wonderful staff for that! Thank you for mentioning Jeff and I, even after 5 years our service and pleasing our guests is still so important to us!

I am glad you now see us as Bali friends, I am so lucky to have made and met some wonderful people on holidays here!

The roast..like my previous reply to a posting..what can I say..just fantastic! I thank our head chef who takes so much pride in his work.

Taking part in the entertainment..now that is what makes the night a fantastic one! When our guests get involved..that is when the fun begins! :)

• Polish first
Mossman, Queensland, Australia
“show not to be missed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We went on a two nights, Sunday night is an Aussie roast night for 125000idr all you can eat, brilliant . and on a Thursday night to see the Cabert show that was awesome. We will be back again.

Visited March 2013
Hi Caz & Dave,

A show not to be missed..I will pass this onto our entertainers. They have such pride in our shows and I see improvements week after week! Our customers who are involved with our shows truely make it a fun evening!

Sunday roast, what can I say..I look forward to it every week! Glad you enjoyed it also.

Nice to hear you will come back again! Come and say hi to us...would be great to meet you!
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Great fun! entertaining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to the Bali Beach Shack two nights running had such a fun night, the first night I enjoyed the show so much we came back the next night., Robbie the host was very accommodating. I would recommend this for a great night of entertainment and light hearted fun.

Hi Mary Ann,

I always say, I love to hear when our guests return for another night of entertainment. It is light hearted fun and so glad you viewed it this way and metioned it in your review!

We all work very hard here at BBS and the main reward is seeing our guests return. I still find our entertainment a huge laugh and I am sure you did too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us!
Brisbane, Australia
“Always great place to eat..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Thanks again Robby & Staff for great food,service and entertainment...A visit to Bali isn't complete without at least one night at Bali Beach Shack..

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Hi Mamma,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BBS! Our family at BBS enjoy meeting our guests and even more when they return. We think we operate a fun place to work not only do we want our guests to have a fun time, our staff included.

It takes every area of BBS to make our place what it is. Kitchen, entertainers, floor staff etc. So when we hear or meet our guests returning, that is the greatests satisfaction we can achieve.
Bungendore, Australia
“Great FAMILY night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Ohh best laugh out loud,..great atmosphre, top food! this was our 2nd time back here and still had a blast of a time. Great family night! we took kids ranging from 5 to 19 and they all had a great time!
We will be back! Thanks!

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Hi Karen,

Firstly, I agree, what a great laugh we have at BBS! I sometimes think after seeing so many shows I could not find a laugh to be had but I do! Our drag queens are for ever changing artists and continue to be entertaining.

I would like to say thank you for mentioning the age group that attended with you..we are a family restaurant and I was so happy to read that you all had such a great night!

You came a 2nd time..thanks again..I love hearing when our guests return! :)

Been to Bali Beach Shack? Share your experiences!