“FabUlous show”
Review of Bali Beach Shack

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #13 of 242 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
wa
“FabUlous show”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have just returned after another trip to Bali and have always gone to see Robbie ,Graham & the girls at the BBS This time however it was even better as they were celebrating there 5th yr birthday which coincided with Australia Day.
ALL the staff were welcoming and interactive with all the guests, I took my brother ,his partner & friends(as it was there 1st time to Bali) to see the very much improved show. The girls were a pleasure to watch and what great lip syncing & dancing, Two off the girls(they know who they are) lol took a liking to my brother, who also showed his prowess on stage. If you want good entertainment and good Aussie expats who want you to enjoy their bali experience, put this on top of your must do list. Thank you agin to Graham , Robbie and all the staff for great entertaiment i always leave with a smile on my face , Oh Yeah we reallllllllllllllllllllly enjoyed the cake :-0

• Visited January 2013
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hi Tessa,

What a great night we had for our 5th birthday and Australia day! Thank you for bringing first timers to BBS, their reactions are always fun to watch!

Thank you for complimenting the show! My brother puts a lot of effort to ensure that the shows are at a high standard and that the "girls" provide a variety of music!

As I have mentioned before, we love our guest interaction and being part of the show! We want BBS to have a relaxed and fun atmosphere! We also encourage our staff to have fun with the show and our guests!

The cake...how good was that! :)

• Polish first
Australia
“Good Fun.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Although we didnt eat a meal here, we stopped in for a drink and wiifi.
The shows are very entertaining and great for a good laugh and a bit of fun. Visited a few times on our trip and both times the girls were on stage.

Visited January 2013
Hi Glenda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for BBS! I always really enjoy reading when one of guests returns to have more fun with us!

I agree, even after seeing so many shows, that you are right it is a good laugh! I also, love hearing when our guests get involved with our shows, as your girls did!

Next time, come in and say hi to me and maybe do dinner & show! Thanks again! :)
Brisbane
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Hen's Day!!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We went to Bali Beach Shack for a Hen's night. It was absolutely fantastic.

They organised a special afternoon show for us, there were about 12 drag queens and we didn't stop laughing.

Thanks again for making my friend's hen's day so wonderful!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Gemma Q
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Hi Gemma,

How could I forget that afternoon...a big laugh was had by your guests and our staff! Very different doing it in the afternoon, and the "girls" looked fantastic!

Once again, and I do say this often, it gives us all at BBS such great pleasure when our guests have a fantastic time with us!

BBS would not be what it is without our wonderful staff, from the kitchen, to floor / bar and our entertainers!
“Great night out for all”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

One of the first things i did when i got to Bali was book us in for dinner on show night. Dinner was lovely & reasonably priced, drinks were flowing (including jelly shots & redskin vodka), service was great even tho they were a couple of staff down because of illness. We watched the early show which we enjoyed so much we stayed for the late show. Great fun night out enjoyed by all. Put it on your 'must do' list, you won't be sorry.

1 Thank Fiona L
Hi Fiona,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of BBS! I am also very glad that you enjoyed our time with us and had the opportunity to taste some of our fun drinks we have on offer!

The redskins have been very popular along with a variety of "Aussie" cocktails.

The show is fun and I enjoyed reading that you stayed for our second show!

Yes, were down a couple of staff members not long ago! It is so important that we look after our staff and also our guests!

Thank you for mentioning that you enjoyed your food selection! Our head chef has been with us for 5 years and still he continues to produce amazing dishes! I will tell him tonight, he will love hearing this!
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Great family night out”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

8 adults, 10 kids and 1 Jemma celebrated a mates birthday in style. Good food. Good prices. Brilliant service. It provided a good fun night out for all to let our hair down. Will defiantly do it again.

• Visited January 2013
Hi Martyn,

I love our guests coming to us for their birthdays, always a fun night! We do promote our restaurant that we are family friendly, and glad you bought all of your kids to visit us! Hope the birthday guest was taken up on stage...that is alway a great laugh!

At BBS our main objective other than giving our guests a great Bali experience, is maintaining a high level of service!

I think it is also important not to sacrafice our quality of products e.g food / drinks! We import all of our meats and serve only "original" spirits etc...whilst still giving value for money "Bali" style!

I do hope you do come and visit us again!

Been to Bali Beach Shack? Share your experiences!