“Keep up the good food”
Review of Bali Beach Shack

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #16 of 256 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Only just opened when we arrived in August. Ate there a few times and loved it. Food and service great.

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Hi Sandra,

You know what I love reading.....is when our guests come back time and time again! During our time at BBS this is how I have made some wonderful friendships and relationships!

Make sure you come and say hi the next time you are in Bali and it truly makes me happy when our guests have enjoyed what we have on offer!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The owners allways have great food & entertainment . This is great night out , the drag show is good and involves the audience which is funny at times

Hi Allen,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BBS! It is not only my brother and I that make this bar have a "difference"! I need to congratulate all of our staff and entertainers who are as passionate as we are at making the atmosphere and service on offer!

The drag show is funny and you can always tell that our staff entertainers really enjoy themselves. At times when the audience gets involved, our guests entertain us! :)

Reviewed November 3, 2012

celebrated a 50th birthday here with my wife.(hers by the way).fantastic night all round if in bali you must visit here.service food atmosphere all top drawer ,seriously its just a fantastic night out.

Hi, what a great caption and I thank you!

My brother and I have been working very hard over the past five years to make every night enjoyable for our guests! Your wife had a special occasion and I am glad you both walked away with some wonderful memories!

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Visited BBS for drinks and a drag show.
The drag show did start more than half an hour late, but when it did finally get underway it was entertaining. I have seen many drag shows in Melbourne, and this was a great standard, much better than I expected after seeing an embarrassing drag show at Legends Bar only two doors up!
Wasn't too fussed about drink prices going up, was understandable and found it respectful that the owner explained why this was prior to the show.
Service was attentive, but maybe Aussie owners could have interacted with more than a smile.
Overall, well done.

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Hi Jasteve,

Thank you for your overall review of BBS and taking the time to do it!

Regarding the show starting late we do try to stay on time, however, if the show does commence late it is due to a number of factors. Technical (DJ operations) or if the Drag Queens do not come to work on time. The weeks shows are pre- recorded from the 1st number to the last as is the order of the performers. So there isn't any flexability if the 1st performer isn't there to commence the show!

Most nights we run smoothly!

Regarding our drink price increases, which I explained to you on the night! We do not have a cover charge and therefore the increase pays for the wages of entertainers anc costumes. Thank you for understanding when I explained that to you as I try to do with all of our guests. Some of the drinks go up a little but not all of them. The most would $1.00 the average $0.50c

I do love interacting with our guests, however, as I run the floor personally it is sometimes difficult to speak with everyone when we are busy. Also, I am aware that in some cases, customers like a quick chat but I pick my mark, I dont want to be over bearing and intrusive!

I did enjoy reading your review, this gives me additional feedback which is very valuable! Many thanks! :)

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This bar is definately one to visit, great atmosphere with awesome entertainment! I would recommend booking a table as they get really busy - if you want to see a good show they put on a Transexual Cabaret show on some nights it was brilliant! i cant wait to come back to Bali and visit this bar again! great night out

Hi Aimee,

I am always so greatful when our guests take the time to write a review for us! We have been operating for nearly 5 years, however, we still have the passion to give our customers the best night possible.

When we opened, I said to my brother, we need to open a bar that has everything that we like in a bar and ask our friends also. With the contributions of friends and current guests we hope that we have achieved what you have described.

Come and say hi again the next time you are in Bali!