“Best Bar in Legian”
Review of Bali Beach Shack

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #14 of 242 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Perth
“Best Bar in Legian”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This bar is definately one to visit, great atmosphere with awesome entertainment! I would recommend booking a table as they get really busy - if you want to see a good show they put on a Transexual Cabaret show on some nights it was brilliant! i cant wait to come back to Bali and visit this bar again! great night out

Visited October 2012
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Hi Aimee,

I am always so greatful when our guests take the time to write a review for us! We have been operating for nearly 5 years, however, we still have the passion to give our customers the best night possible.

When we opened, I said to my brother, we need to open a bar that has everything that we like in a bar and ask our friends also. With the contributions of friends and current guests we hope that we have achieved what you have described.

Come and say hi again the next time you are in Bali!

• Polish first
Brisbane, Australia
“A must visit restaurant in Legian!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have planned my 40th at Bali Beach Shack in November, I called in last week to discuss withRobby all the details. She has been so helpful in organizing everything for me, looking forward to the night. After the meeting decided to stay for dinner and drag show....great decision. Fish and Chips.....so much food I couldn't eat it. Drag show, entertaining! Beers, really cold!!!! Service....EXCELLENT! See you in a week or so, looking forward to my party!

• Visited October 2012
Hi Cola,

You can relax everything has been organised. The band, Baby Balinese Dancers, Babi Guling...wow it is going to be a fantastic night!

For Tripadvisor readers - Cola has arrange her 40th birthday with us - 50 people private party!
“Best bar and food in bali”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We attended Bali beach shack for Sunday night roast this food was great the meat was tender veges beautiful and Robby the hostess was great thank you for a great experience Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the lovely heading! We have worked very hard over the last five years to provide our guest the best night and food possible.

I always say we don't get it right every night, however, that is our main objective.

Thank you for mentioning our Sunday Roast night! Many guests do only see us as a Drag venue, however, BBS has so much to offer every guest. Balinese Dancing, live music and events like Melbourne cup.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and including us in your Bali holiday!
Perth, Australia
“Great Place to Eat and Relax!!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Cheers to Robby and crew for a great place to sit back and enjoy a cold beer and great food. The Pork ribs are one of the best I have ever had and can fully recommend the meat pie. We also had the roast on the Sunday night and that was good value for money dinner. The staff were excellent and very proffessional.
We will definately be back the next time we are in Bali.

• Visited September 2012
Hi Wayne,

It was great to read that you have sampled a mix of what BBS has on offer. Have to agree the ribs are fantastic..but I must say I do look forward to Sunday nights for our roast dinner.

Today is Sunday so you know what I will be eating tonight! :)
Perth, Australia
“Fantastic Night!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

From the minute you make your reservation, to the meal and the show, its a class A+++++ night out. Great for the whole family - Lovely lavender smelling chilled cloth on arrival. Great menu selection of great food and beverages, something for everyone. I have wanted to see a drag show for 20 years and the best night out was had by my husband and I. Made some wonderful new friends and will definitely go back again to the Bali Beach Shack again when we are next in Bali. A massive thanks to Princess for taking such good care of us. Princess even got me up on the stage to dance with the show girls. Keep up the great work there. See you soon we hope. Dee

• Visited September 2012
Hi Dee,

Thank you for mentioning Princess! Our business is really our staff when they are happy and enjoy their jobs, then you have a fantastic waiter!

At BBS we believe in attention to detail, right down to our cold hand towels you liked the smell of. We don't get everything right every night, but we do try!

A lot of work is put into our drag performances, and we want all our guest to enjoy and keep it family friendly!

Nice that you have made some friends during your visit with us! I am so fortunate that I have made some great friends and met some lovely guests also.

Look forward to your visit again with us!

Been to Bali Beach Shack? Share your experiences!