This was our family's second stay at Villa Naga Maya. It was a 14 night stay with my husband and three children. We love this Villa as it is clean, perfectly situated close to shops, restaurants and the beach. The owner "Merrick" & his accommodating staff are always happy & helpful. The villa actually feels like your ''home away from home!''. It has plenty of room, comfortable beds & cleaned extremely well daily. The pool is clean and we really enjoy the privacy.When you have had enough of the shopping & busy streets you get to the villa & just ''chill out!'' You feel very safe staying here and the staff are there to assist you in every way they can. This place is excellent value for your money! We have booked again for next year & this time we are staying for 3 weeks. Villa Naga Maya is a little paradise & I guarantee you will be delighted with your stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Naga Maya is a delightful haven to make one's stay in Bali a unique and personal experience of tropical island living. Nestled back in the quiet lanes of beautiful Legian, 400 meters from alluring Legian Beach and only 20 minutes from the airport. It's safe, quiet, secure location is strategically located in the midst of fine dining establishments, invigorating nightlife, and of course the best shopping Bali has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Naga Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Naga Maya Hotel Legian
- Villa Naga Maya Bali/Legian