Stayed for 10 nights in a quad superior room. The room was spacious and very clean. The only disappointing thing about the room was it had no balcony. Breakfast was plentiful, tasty and changed everyday. The pools were clean and I saw them being tested to ensure the correct chemical balance - they do close quite early which was a bit annoying as we travelled with a child who wanted to swim after dinner. The grounds are amazing - we had an uninterrupted view of the ocean whilst sitting on some of the most comfortable outdoor furniture I have ever used - there was always plenty of lounges both in the shade and in the sun. The Mandira is not a cheap hotel but if I could afford it I would stay there everytime I was in Bali because it is second to none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian