My husband and I recently returned from our 2nd visit to Bali Mandira. We stayed in the brand new pool villa which was absolutely devine and worth every $$$$ spent. The villa was stunning and overlooked a private pool with spa jets and day beds. It also includes private check in, free mini bar, private breakfast in your villa, and a nightly turn down service which was very sweet with chocolates and other treats left on your pillow.
It was soooo nice to have your own pool to have a dip in late at night after a hard night of shopping, then an outdoor shower.
Can't speak highly enough of mandira. The grounds are imaculate and the staff are so very friendly and accommodating.
The spa at the Mandira is brilliant and is reasonably priced. Sure you can go down onto the beach and have a massage for $5AUD, but personally I prefer to have the airconditioning and tranquil music.
Can't wait to return again next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian