Im a travel agent and I have stayed at this hotel 3 times and in February I stayed for my Honeymoon. From the moment we got there we were made to feel special with private check in, welcome drinks, special room set up, chocolate honeymoon cake and massage vouchers.
This property right on the beach (great for surfing or surf lessons), beautiful gardens, not a high rise, friendly staff, rooms are clean, roomy, and have a Balinese feel. We stayed in a Deluxe room, these are situated in groups of 2-4 spread through the hotel grounds and they have an outside bathroom. There are 2 pools, one is on top of the restaurant with a great view esp at sunset and another pool next to the bar (very cheap).
It is on the main street of Legian beach with many restaurants and shops, it is walking distance (10mins) to Kuta, although depending on the heat a taxi costs $3AUD (local taxi not hotel transfer).
I would recommend this hotel and Bali to anyone who loves warm weather, cocktails, swimming, relaxing, seeing animals, water sports, value for money and a relaxed life style :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian