From the initial booking via the Bali Mandira website to arriving at our room we knew we where at the right place!
We booked a ground floor room for our family of 4 (2 adults, 9yo and 7yo) and so glad that we did. The small terrace was great for drying a couple of things following a surf or a swim in the pool, or just for a quiet beer at the end of the day.
The squirrels kept the kids occupied, and the fish ponds were lovely.
The room was modern, quiet and definitely spacious enough. The bathroom was fine (step into bath/shower) and the room was kept spotless. Beds very comfortable.
The new pool is awesome, slides used constantly by kids having a great time and the beach section a welcome addition!
The birthday cake at breakfast was organised by my wife which was lovely/embarrassing, and the personal card and present from management was a very nice touch.
Simon has a great team across the entire resort, with the Mandira being the best place in my opinion to stay in Bali!
Thanks Team Mandira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian