Superior family room with a queen and 2 singles as per my request ( my boys 17yrs and 15yrs are way past sharing a bed). The room was clean, spacious, with a modern bathroom, comfortable beds too, as I struggle with hard mattresses. No balcony, but we were hardly in our room as the facilities and location were fantastic. Bali Mandira is a well set out establishment; don't be put off by reviews that may indicate one room is better located than another. Seriously I'm the biggest couch potato and could easily stroll from my room located at the 'back' of the resort, to the pool/beach/bar in the time it took me to think of what cocktail I was going to order.
My airline lost our luggage and the hotel staff were so helpful, phoning the airport multiple times on my behalf to enquire. We breakfasted in the Celagi restaurant and couldn't fault the variety and service. There are heaps of great places to eat nearby, the beach is only 15m from the front of the resort and the hotel drinks/snacks/meals were really well priced for a resort. I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian