My wife and I stayed in the Bali Mandira last week, facilities, staff and location were fantastic. It is situated right across the road from the beach and by walking up to JL Legian it is either a short taxi ride to Seminyac or Kuta, we both walked it a number of times.
There are also a number of really good places to eat such as the Indo national or Mozarella's together with a number of bars very close by.
Breakfast was great and both management and staff brilliant, I will certainly be staying there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian