For the second time this year we stayed at this fabulous resort. We booked 3 days there then went onto a luxurious resort up north for 5 days. The other resort was fantastic, 5 star and in a very serene environment. But..I missed the Bali Mandira...Its quiet and you can relax so well, the pool is glorious, the staff are the best, the breakfasts on the beach are great. What we like is that you could relax and unwind from the hustle and bustle, but be only a walk out the gates and you are there amongst it all. Katut around the corner, fabulous restaurants a walk away, quick walk to the Melasti where I have the best massages and facials, and then drinks around the pool and chats and laughter with the staff and tourists...we will be back next February.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian