My daughter, granddaughter and myself stayed at the Mandira for a week, then moved on to Ubud, then back to Mandira. The first time our room was fabulous! In the newer block and on the second floor. The second time around, our room was not up to standard, and we were moved into another room on the ground floor of the same block. Nothing was too much trouble, the staff were very friendly, and we all loved the choice at breakfast. One criticism would be that the 'poolside' menu was quite ordinary, but the staff were very obliging if we required a drink or food that was not on the menu. All in all a very safe, relaxing and enjoyable stay. We would stay at the Mandira again. Convenient to beach, and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian