On arrival the hotel looks amazing the outdoor pool areas are lovely and it seems quite lovely. The hotel rooms are dated and old and the bathroom well what a joke. They offer to run you a bath ( milk, aromatherapy etc) why you would what to pay for this service in a scabby old bathroom is beyond me!!!
Quite a few Mosquitos hanging around in the breakfast area. Breakfast is a disappointment very basic and nothing to mention.
The hotel offers both classic Indonesian and western food in both of its restaurants, would not rate this very well either, however the pizza s were well above acceptable. All staff are fantastic in true Balinese style.
Overall would probably look at staying next door at the Legian beach hotel went there for a meal and seemed to be slightly better overall in general
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian