Well for the poor / shortcomings first, we were very disappointed in the new pool not finishing as promised ( a big reason for us to book here!). We understand there can be delays, but it's how the hotel dealt with this was disappointing....down right bad! The complimentary evening buffet was NOT good enough, in fact it was plainly poor quality and narrow in range. Second, another issue with the buildings going on was the access to both pools... a real problem for those amongst us not able to climb like monkeys ....steps, steps and more steps....Pse time to get ramps, especially to the infinity pool ( I assume it is staying?). Also the noise and dust, especially for those who pay quite a bit more for club benefits, we could not sit outside on most Happy Hrs. As for the club ...really it's NOT WORTH IT...... you can get a good drink in a friendly pub around the corner at a much cheaper privacy and not suffer the noise and dust. The hotel is tired, lost of paving needs replacing and rooms need a little bit of upkeep. The hotel can not expect to raise prices or consider themselves " up to speed" on the basis of the new pool alone! .....
For the good....the staff, especially the service staff, they all deserve awards ... they were brilliant. All smiles and helpful, thanks to one and all of you ( ESP the breakfast staff at the parasol). The gardens are beautiful and well kept, the "feel" of the place is wonderful. Obviously the location is perfect for beach and surfing and access to shopping, spas, etc, etc
All in all a good holiday let down by a few avoidable shortcomings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian