Came here for daughter's wedding which was two days ago now. We had never been to Bali before but have fallen in love with the island, the people and this hotel. Our total stay will be 15 nights and we do not want to leave. You have to sink into the atmosphere and get used to it. I was so-so for the first three or four days but it has enveloped us now. As I said you have to work out the way of things. They are gentle people hereabouts but need to earn a living and you will get charged for the scarf they give you, or the bus detours, or the taxi sometimes. You can chose to fight the tide or swim with it. Each to their own, but this is heaven for us. It is so romantic that one couple who just turned up for the wedding themselves are getting married today, and two other couples have taken away this hotel's wedding package information. A magic place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian