Spent 19 nights at Mandira in May. Overall the stay was fantastic. The rooms in the back block are feeling outdated, but the beds and pillows were super comfy. The service from the staff in the entire hotel was excellent. We were very lucky to have Gede as our room attendant, and he was so lovely and helpful and had us laughing every day. The new pool was in final stages of completion and it looks as though it will be a wonderful addition. We used the infinity pool every day which was never overcrowded. To compensate for lack of pool we received a free evening meal that we tried on a couple of occasions, but I would rate it as very ordinary and we preferred to eat out at local venues. The breakfast selection was great and the egg and pancake station was our favourite. The grounds in the hotel are very well maintained and the proximity to shops and restaurants and beach cannot be beaten. Good value for money for the deal we received, but not sure what prices will be with the opening of new pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian