We stayed at the Mandira October 2011 with family also having our wedding one afternoon. The assistance with our small wedding was faultless. In fact we had a wedding organiser who was hopeless but that's another review. Thank goodness for the Mandira event organiser who saved the day! The resort is a little dated but comfortable. There is an adult pool so you can get away from noisy kids. The restaurant is reasonable with great wood fired pizza's. Resort is very central to Kuta and Seminyak. Only fault I would mention is that there was an event right near our room that was extremely noisy and went till early hours until we complained and music was turned down somewhat. Usually would complain but it was the night before our wedding and we had kids that couldn't sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian