We stayed at the Bali Mandira for 2 weeks during December/January 2013 Upon first arriving into Legian, we were a little disappointed as the lines were long, it was hot and admin were experiencing an influx of tourists. Bali Mandira handled this very well though, upon registering within a few minutes we were seated with a few refreshments, our Wifi pass (noticing I was travelling with my laptop) and told we were to be upgraded due to the pool construction. We were also given vouchers for breakfast and lunch to compensate for said construction. We were certainly impressed.
The rooms were immaculately cleaned, ready for our arrival. Free water provided to drink and wash our teeth with replenished daily as well as fresh towels. Staff were always helpful and cheerful which always makes a big difference in getting about town as well as making our stay in Bali a pleasant one. The beach is literally 5 metres away from the hotel rear end - you literally walk out onto it. Supermarkets, Spa's and shopping were all on your front door step and a pub just around of the corner (Bintang Beer Galore!) easy to buy all your little knick knacks and snacks should you not feel like hotel food. Having said that their impressive buffet breakfast was amazing and delicious! I also recommend their restaurant near the beachside, great service and beautiful view.
Taxis can be arranged by them, however we already had a recommendation from a friend to use one throughout for a day rate of AUS $40 which is fantastically cheap. As being near the New Years period, it was difficult trying to book a driver. Dinners were equally fantastic, with a spread of westernised and traditional asian food, we were well introduced to Balinese cuisine by then. Thank you Bali Mandira ~
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian