Check in was friendly and efficient. Were shown to our room almost immediately by very friendly porter. Room was clean and a/c worked to perfection. Only disappointment was getting a room without a balcony but not worth complaining about, however, when we went to exchange some currency the receptionist asked if we were happy with the room, so we did mention that it would have been nice to get one with a balcony. Immediately the receptionist made some enquiries and we were offered and moved to a room with a balcony. Grounds were immaculate. Location spot on. Breakfast good, complementary lunches ok. Only had one complementary buffet dinner, was adequate but what do you expect for nothing. Should be awesome when the new pool opens. Would definately stay here again. All staff we dealt with were friendly & helpful so treat them as you like to be treated.
Kev & Kerry - Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian