We found the location was away from all the traffic noises, but it 2 minute walk to the Tavern or the mIni mart the new pool is under construction which will be huge, otherwise there are 2 other pools which you can use, we upgraded from a superior room and that gave us access to their VIP lounge which was excellent, The parasol restaurant located on the lawn terrace overlooking the beach Fab place for breakfast or sunset. Buffet breakfast changed every day and there was plenty of variety. On the same lawn terrace there were day lounges under the palms that you could laze around and watch the beach activities. The vehicle restricted road between the resort and the beach gave us great access to the Restaurants along the beach. The staff at the Bali Mandira were very friendly, however if you want to interact with them they step it up a notch, they loved my husband Norms card tricks and illusions. We recommend this Resort.
Norm & Marg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian