Well after reading other reviews while waiting for my holiday to come around, I was very pleased. I was worried by negative reviews which were appearing. From the first moment I arrived, everything was really well done. Check in was fast and easy, and my room was lovely. I was a solo traveller and had booked a superior cottage. It was fully and newly refurbished. King size bed with excellent linens. Daily full change of linen and towels. Towels were thick and pristine ,soft and as new white. The staff were universally friendly, cheerful and diligent to caring for the guest.The gardens are a work of art, and a team of gardeners are working on site all day every day. There is no real issue regarding the work being done on the pool. The new and temporary pool is excellent. The breakfasts were catering for every appetite. Eat big or light, everything is there, and the staff immediately removed used plates and asked if you would like more tea or coffee etc. Check out was also fast and easy. Thanks to the Mandira staff for a great holiday and I cant wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian