My friend and I arrived Boxing Day and left 2 January, our stay there was both a treat and disappointing. The room was all we could ask for, two king sized singles and a nice open air bathroom. I once showered in the rain, which was an experience. It's only open air over the shower. And the spa is great, it may be a little more expensive but well worth it. The biggest downfall of the place, was the buffet. Us, being both vegetarian had little choice, from the hot food section. Sure there were plenty of salads but, we were a little salad out by the of our stay. Breakfast on the other hand was great. They have a chef on hand, to cook eggs and pancakes. The pancakes were very good, most days I had the banana pancake, so yummy. My friend had a omelette, very nice too.
Being disabled, had its challenges there also. As there is no ramps or rails, in or around the rooms. Luckily I had my friend to lean on ;)
Anthony and Tanya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian