We stayed at the Bali Mandira Beach resort and spa from the 3rd Jan till the 8th Jan 2013, overall it was a good place to stay, we paid @ $220 per night which was probably too high, but due to holiday season everything was booked out. The hotel pool was under construction & there was a make do pool which was good and they also gave us vouchers for free evening buffet meals. As we had small children we ate all our meals at the hotel and were pleased with the food and service. We had the basic hotel room, which we were also happy with as it was clean. All staff were very friendly and were happy to help at any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian