We stayed at the Bali Mandira a week ago and were impressed with the hotel grounds with lovely gardens and a sprawling lawn overlooking the beach.
When we arrived we were given one complimentary dinner voucher (there were two of us) to 'say sorry about the renovations'. Our hotel room was one of the standard rooms in a multiple level block. The room was not cheap and I thought it was overpriced with quite an uninviting bathroom.
During our stay renovations went on from 9 am - 5 pm across from our room. This wasn't a problem for us as we were up early and out of the room each day. If you're hoping to catch up on sleep during your holiday I would stay somewhere else until the building is complete. On our last day the water was turned off from 11 am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian