Stayed three nights for my nephews wedding at the hotel. Staff friendly and very accomodating. Hotel drivers had good knowledge of english and a great sense of humour.
We were upgraded to a better room and were pleasantly surprised, great decor and an external private bath area. Good hotel security with guards at main entrance and premises walks at night.
Food/drinks well priced, would stay here again.
Outside hotel you find the typical Bali harassment wherever you go, barter well and learn to say no thanks (they then leave you alone).
Be aware of the time share resort commission sellers on the beachfront walk, they are very persistent, dont believe you have won anything & dont take up the offer of free tours because if you say no, they throw you out the back door!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian