FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach
$119
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$134
$101
$203
$172
Agoda.com
$141
$133
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$76
Ossotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
$62
$49
Agoda.com
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$68
$55
1,070 results
All reviewso ce nacross the roadbedroom suitethe ground floorpool arealarge balconygreat positionliving areabeach frontair conditionergreat holidaytravel agentbuffet breakfastnice poolfamily holidayegg stationocen
Reviewed July 20, 2009

It was my first time at O-CE-N, yet, I had an amazing experience that I would like to recommend this hotel to everybody I know.
The room was excellent, very neat and sophisticated. The ambience was predominantly white. They have DVD player at the room. The breakfast was also nice.
If im not mistaken, they also provide babysitter service for the guest. But, Im not quite sure how it works. But this is a good sign for travellers having their baby with them. I will probably took my baby with me on my next trip :)
I love the location. Just the perfect spot for vacation, without having too many sounds from the vehicle. Beach, nightlife, restaurant, shopping place... all in walking distance.
Overall, I would defintely put this hotel at my fav list.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2009

Me and some friends went to Bali for 9 days, 5 of which we stayed at the OC-EN outrigger. It was amazing! the rooms where stunning in particular ours which had a view of the sunset which was just divine. The service was great, in particular the bar which overlooked the beach. It is a short taxi ride from kuta, not too far, but out enough to be not too touristy. Its perfect position overlooking the beach, along side the numerous restaurants and bars combined with the superb rooms made it a wonderful time for us all.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelsman101
Reviewed July 2, 2009

The Hotel is very modern and clean - (not your usual bali experience tho) very little shade. Staff fantastic, bar/restaurant very good - good value for money. Great b/fast. Our room 122 was very small just a studio room and for two single girls we were on top of each other a bit. Checked out other rooms and would request larger room next time - eg. 312 twin beds but separate living area and kitchenette with full size fridge. Our room also very hot in the afternoon as the sliding doors didn't meet and got full sun in the afternoon. Only a small air conditioner. If we had a larger room it would have made a huge difference. Liked the area with great restaurants all around.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2009

I cant recommend this place highly enough. The people are incredible. The Executive Chef, Wayan, is amazing. He can cook the best steak. My Mum and I tried out the Day Spa and was amazing. We had people working on us constantly for 3 hours!
Our room was ALWAYS clean and so quiet. We were in room 138, bottom floor.
I am already planning my next trip back with husband and friends. The people are so friendly and couldn't do enough for us

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family