“All in One --> Room, Location, Food, Service, Cleanliness... excellent !” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach

FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach
Ranked #39 of 84 Hotels in Legian
Jakarta
“All in One --> Room, Location, Food, Service, Cleanliness... excellent !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2009

It was my first time at O-CE-N, yet, I had an amazing experience that I would like to recommend this hotel to everybody I know.
The room was excellent, very neat and sophisticated. The ambience was predominantly white. They have DVD player at the room. The breakfast was also nice.
If im not mistaken, they also provide babysitter service for the guest. But, Im not quite sure how it works. But this is a good sign for travellers having their baby with them. I will probably took my baby with me on my next trip :)
I love the location. Just the perfect spot for vacation, without having too many sounds from the vehicle. Beach, nightlife, restaurant, shopping place... all in walking distance.
Overall, I would defintely put this hotel at my fav list.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (266)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2009

Me and some friends went to Bali for 9 days, 5 of which we stayed at the OC-EN outrigger. It was amazing! the rooms where stunning in particular ours which had a view of the sunset which was just divine. The service was great, in particular the bar which overlooked the beach. It is a short taxi ride from kuta, not too far, but out enough to be not too touristy. Its perfect position overlooking the beach, along side the numerous restaurants and bars combined with the superb rooms made it a wonderful time for us all.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2009

The Hotel is very modern and clean - (not your usual bali experience tho) very little shade. Staff fantastic, bar/restaurant very good - good value for money. Great b/fast. Our room 122 was very small just a studio room and for two single girls we were on top of each other a bit. Checked out other rooms and would request larger room next time - eg. 312 twin beds but separate living area and kitchenette with full size fridge. Our room also very hot in the afternoon as the sliding doors didn't meet and got full sun in the afternoon. Only a small air conditioner. If we had a larger room it would have made a huge difference. Liked the area with great restaurants all around.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brisbane, QLD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2009

I cant recommend this place highly enough. The people are incredible. The Executive Chef, Wayan, is amazing. He can cook the best steak. My Mum and I tried out the Day Spa and was amazing. We had people working on us constantly for 3 hours!
Our room was ALWAYS clean and so quiet. We were in room 138, bottom floor.
I am already planning my next trip back with husband and friends. The people are so friendly and couldn't do enough for us

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Perth WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2009

We stayed here for 9 days in late May 09 and thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel is right on the beach and right next door to lots of beach front restaurants (cheap). It was so nice to return each day to such a peaceful, clean and modern hotel. It is constantly being cleaned to such a high standard I thought if I stood still long enough I might get scrubbed! The rooms are beautifully and simply decorated and are such a sanctuary from all the hussle and bussle of Bali. We spent a couple of days at the pool which is gorgeous but has no shallow end (but a kiddies/small pool is attached). We had no problem keeping cool - in fact I turned the aircon up to 25deg as I thought the room too cold. It's not a sprawling resort which you have to walk miles to get out of instead you catch the air-cond lift which is wrapped in a tropical fish tank and you can be out on the streets in a few metres. It certainly has a wow factor and we will return.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chips70
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Legian Beach Hotel
Hotel Kumala Pantai
Hotel Kumala Pantai
#34 of 250 in Kuta
Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Been to FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach? Share your experiences!