$193
$130
$311
$232
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $344/night.

Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
$253
$110
Agoda.com
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$108
$62
Agoda.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$91
$72
Agoda.com
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$123
$106
$141
$117
Agoda.com
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
$46
$28
Priceline
1,108 results
All reviewso ce nacross the roadbedroom suitedeck restaurantthe ground floorlarge balconypool areagreat positionliving areagreat holidayair conditionertravel agentnice poolbuffet breakfastfamily holidayegg stationocen
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this establishment for 10 days recently after it being recommended by the travel agent we booked with. Totally disappointed from the moment we arrived. Our 2 bedroom suite was nice and big but it was disgustingly dirty when we arrived. The opaque doors leading to the bathrooms and bedrooms looks like they had never been wiped down. Dirty fingerprints everywhere. Coffee table dirty and hadn't been cleaned down. The cream coloured couches were fithy dirty and were covered in goodness knows what. Shower scum all over the splash backs in bathrooms. The towels that were provided were a disgusting off white/grey colour and quite frankly would be better used as rags. The tiles floor had clearly been swept, but had not been moped as in the right angle you could see all the previous guest spills EVERYWHERE. Air conditioner's were not big enough to effectively cool the entire suite. In one of the bedrooms there was a damp smell from where the airconditioner from the suite above had leaked down the wall. I immediately complained at the front desk and they did send a team to fix the issues. I just can't understand how they could allow someone to check in when it was in that state. I had originally asked to speak to a manager but there was no management there that day apparently.
Management at no stage attempted to contact me regarding my concerns with the cleanliness of our suite. I attended the front desk the next day to organise a late check out and requested that the fee they were wanting to charge us be waived as a gesture to us for the disgusting state of the room. I was told that a manager would be in touch. Again, a day past, and I again enquired as to the status of my request because management had not contacted me with an outcome. I was advised by the reception that a note on the computer has stated that management has agreed to waive the fee. Great news for us, but I do however have an issue with management not wanting to contact their guests when that request has been made. Oh and our electronic keys was deactivated at the standard 12pm check out time, and not extended until 6pm leaving us locked out of our suite with a baby in desperate need of a nappy change.
Pool area was small and dated.
The staff that we did have dealings with were extremely pleasure, especially the wait staff in the restaurant/bar.
I would not recommend this establishment to anyone, especially families traveling with children.

1  Thank Monique_N001
Reviewed June 15, 2015

Directly across the beach with convenient store just beside the resort. Room is clean and spacious. Staff are friendly and the hotel has got pretty good security in place.
Cosy restaurant bar facing the beach. Breakfast spread is not too bad. There are restaurant along the main stretch of the road should you choose not to dine in the hotel. In general, a good resort for family or group of friends.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2015 via mobile

We didn't stay here but visited family who did
Rooms/ apartments impressive - large , modern, light and clean - as is the rest of hotel - overall very nice appearance
But parents think carefully about what u and your family want in a holiday
Only shade is umbrellas by the pool
There is a small wading pool for littlies
Pool is narrow and long - my 8 and 11 year old unimpressed- boring was their comment
As a parent i was unimpressed for different reasons- anyone who steps into hotel foyer can view your child swimming underwater - I don't think I need to spell this out for you but the view we had as I walked in horrified me!!!
There is also glass walls/ fences that the children were very tempted to climb / swing off- had us all stressing anytime they went near it

1  Thank Symbaimorg
Reviewed June 9, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is amazing and on the beach with shops all round!!! The staff unbelievable, they remembered all our names, my parents took myself and our family for my 21st (end of march 2014), the food was lovely, resturants was great, buffet breakfast was the best ever !!! We never ate breakfast anywhere else and snacked and drank by the pool all afternoon with the best pool side service.everyone was super friendly. My parents went back in September 2014 and everyone still remembered there names and asked them how we all were. Security was tight which was great but they were so super friendly always asked us how our day was. The room was clean and the hotel was spotless. The spa was great and the ladies in there were amazing. !!! We went back 3 times. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!

Reviewed May 29, 2015

Our friends raved about this restaurant at the hotel and invited us to join them with another couple for a celebration dinner.
It was such a let down.
The seating outside was pleasant, albeit the lighting could have been better. We asked for a second candle on our table so that we could read the menus. For the price that we paid I was disappointed that the service was not as attentive.
A number of basic items were not available - vodka, strawberries, etc - which was surprising.
The food was ok - but not impressive. When we asked for dessert the staff were at pains to remind us that the ice cream would cost extra. That was not the issue, just wanted the ice cream without a fuss.
The bill for the meal and drinks was a lot higher than we expected - I can honestly say that this was not value for money and it was the first and only time that we did not leave a tip - it simply was not earned.
Our friends were a little embarrassed that they had recommended somewhere that was not as good as their previous visits. I hope that this was just a bad night and not a permanent situation.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends