1,125 results
All reviewso ce nbedroom suiteacross the roaddeck restaurantthe ground floorpool arealarge balconygreat positionliving areagreat holidaytravel agentbuffet breakfastnice poolfamily holidayegg stationocenseminyak
Reviewed June 15, 2015

Directly across the beach with convenient store just beside the resort. Room is clean and spacious. Staff are friendly and the hotel has got pretty good security in place.
Cosy restaurant bar facing the beach. Breakfast spread is not too bad. There are restaurant along the main stretch of the road should you choose not to dine in the hotel. In general, a good resort for family or group of friends.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2015 via mobile

We didn't stay here but visited family who did
Rooms/ apartments impressive - large , modern, light and clean - as is the rest of hotel - overall very nice appearance
But parents think carefully about what u and your family want in a holiday
Only shade is umbrellas by the pool
There is a small wading pool for littlies
Pool is narrow and long - my 8 and 11 year old unimpressed- boring was their comment
As a parent i was unimpressed for different reasons- anyone who steps into hotel foyer can view your child swimming underwater - I don't think I need to spell this out for you but the view we had as I walked in horrified me!!!
There is also glass walls/ fences that the children were very tempted to climb / swing off- had us all stressing anytime they went near it

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Symbaimorg
Reviewed June 9, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is amazing and on the beach with shops all round!!! The staff unbelievable, they remembered all our names, my parents took myself and our family for my 21st (end of march 2014), the food was lovely, resturants was great, buffet breakfast was the best ever !!! We never ate breakfast anywhere else and snacked and drank by the pool all afternoon with the best pool side service.everyone was super friendly. My parents went back in September 2014 and everyone still remembered there names and asked them how we all were. Security was tight which was great but they were so super friendly always asked us how our day was. The room was clean and the hotel was spotless. The spa was great and the ladies in there were amazing. !!! We went back 3 times. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2015

Our friends raved about this restaurant at the hotel and invited us to join them with another couple for a celebration dinner.
It was such a let down.
The seating outside was pleasant, albeit the lighting could have been better. We asked for a second candle on our table so that we could read the menus. For the price that we paid I was disappointed that the service was not as attentive.
A number of basic items were not available - vodka, strawberries, etc - which was surprising.
The food was ok - but not impressive. When we asked for dessert the staff were at pains to remind us that the ice cream would cost extra. That was not the issue, just wanted the ice cream without a fuss.
The bill for the meal and drinks was a lot higher than we expected - I can honestly say that this was not value for money and it was the first and only time that we did not leave a tip - it simply was not earned.
Our friends were a little embarrassed that they had recommended somewhere that was not as good as their previous visits. I hope that this was just a bad night and not a permanent situation.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank June N
Reviewed May 28, 2015 via mobile

We spent 6 nights here in a 2 bed apartment on the 3rd floor.
It was clean and spacious. Ideal for a family. We felt safe here and although the door locking system appears a bit dubious, it works and nothing went missing.
There was no hot water in our apartment which took a bit of getting used to but its Hot in Bali so it was refreshing. We mentioned it to the staff but we were unable to make it work.
If you're after a secluded and quiet haven then it may not be for you. It was usually a buzz with community noise around the central pool area. We spent our days exploring so it was no bother for us.
The location is great. Small taxi fees $3-5AUD to Seminyak and Kuta and many food options/shopping are within walking distance.
Buffet breakfast was excellent with different choices daily. The staff were warm and welcoming and the service was outstanding.
There are a number of negative reviews about the cosmetics of this place but we found it to be well maintained, clean and tidy. The pungent smells do exist around Bali but with the volumes of people and poor infrastructure it's to be expected.
Double six beach is dirtier if comparing to Australia but the social atmosphere is great. The beach restaurants offer a unique experience and are worth trying.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family