We had a 3 bedroom suite at Outrigger, and whilst happy with the room, very disappointed with the quality of care and service. One bedroom had a faulty air con and after 4 requests to have it repaired, there was still no solution to this issue. For the money we spent on our accom, you expect to get better service. We found the reception staff to not be very helpful, and there was no follow up from them to see if the aircon was now functioning. The hotel itself is looking very tired and grotty on the outside of the buildings. The gardens and grounds are well maintained. The breakfast was very nice. Overall our stay was soured by the poor service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located between Seminyak and Legian Beach, the resort is unrivaled in style, design and beachfront location. FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali features lavishly appointed deluxe suites and elegant split-level penthouses with large private balconies. State-of-the-art entertainment systems, including flat-panel televisions, and WIFI internet access add to the resort's contemporary style. Be spoil for choice with two swimming pools, beachfront fine dining, bistro and tapas bar, business centre, O-CE-N day spa and 24-hour concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o-Ce-n Bali By Outrigger Hotel Legian
- Legian Outrigger
- FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali/Legian