First room we get it's ok. But after few hours, the aircon doesn't cool the room enough, it's almost feels like a fan with no cooling function.
Then we asked to be moved to different room with better aircon.
Got one after arguing with management. On that night, guess what? The room we get is adjacent to disco place or some sort, and the music blasted through our room.
Asked to be moved again (this is approx at 1am in the morning), but was told no other room available except our first room. This is despite that we can't see too many guest during the day.
Can't be bothered anymore so we just ask for some earplug and move to other hotel the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located between Seminyak and Legian Beach, the resort is unrivaled in style, design and beachfront location. FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali features lavishly appointed deluxe suites and elegant split-level penthouses with large private balconies. State-of-the-art entertainment systems, including flat-panel televisions, and WIFI internet access add to the resort's contemporary style. Be spoil for choice with two swimming pools, beachfront fine dining, bistro and tapas bar, business centre, O-CE-N day spa and 24-hour concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o-Ce-n Bali By Outrigger Hotel Legian
- Legian Outrigger
- FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali/Legian