We have stayed at the Outrigger on 3 previous occasions and the rooms are great compared to a traditional hotel room. But we request the same room each time and each time it rains the room leaks and considering we haven't been there for 2 years there is little attention to maintenance. The shower doesn't have a base or lip so water leaks all over the bathroom floor. I'm sure people would complain about this but still nothing gets done. The pool is very small but we (obviously) knew that but this time it was green and disgusting. You could not even see the bottom. Now some visitors may only be interested in the beach but if you are after a really good clean pool this is not the place to stay. The staff and service are great but the entire resort is starting to look a little shabby and requires a good paint or clean. We will be seeking alternative accommodation next time with a bigger and more inviting pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located between Seminyak and Legian Beach, the resort is unrivaled in style, design and beachfront location. FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali features lavishly appointed deluxe suites and elegant split-level penthouses with large private balconies. State-of-the-art entertainment systems, including flat-panel televisions, and WIFI internet access add to the resort's contemporary style. Be spoil for choice with two swimming pools, beachfront fine dining, bistro and tapas bar, business centre, O-CE-N day spa and 24-hour concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o-Ce-n Bali By Outrigger Hotel Legian
- Legian Outrigger
- FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali/Legian