Note: Traveled January 2010, but put Jan 2013 as I did not receive the correct option.
Very central, in legian/seminyak area. Very close to the Kuta markets and central buzz of the tourist bali areas. Across the road, literally, is a beach. Whether or not it is a swimmable beach is debatable, I probably wouldn't but I am sure many would. On this beach there are lovely people, offering massages, jewelry... the usual, if you tell them to 'no thankyou', they will leave you alone. It is within walking distance to the places you are most likely to visit in Bali.
Please note, this is not a resort style hotel. These are almost apartment styled. It is a hotel that I would recommend if you are looking for something very nice, clean, modern, luxurious. But if you have little KIDS looking to be entertained I would not recommend this. I was travelling with my parents, and a young boy at the time about 7/8. Whilst it was a very nice hotel, with a pool and a restaurant, and beautiful rooms and good service, it is not ideal for children- unless you are the type of parent to entertain your children all the time and not want time to yourself- your children will most likely get bored there. They have a magnificent POOL- very large. One restaurant to my memory. The BREAKFAST was very nice for what most people would consider- buffet style. I am used to staying in 5* resorts, and so the breakfast seemed a little underwhelming, but to most it was quite a nice array. If you are however used to the very large buffets with everything on offer as well as the option of a sit down menu, you may be a little disappointed. The STAFF were lovely and very welcoming, there for your every need and kind and pleasant, as are most people working in the service industry in Bali.
The rooms were of the best I have ever stayed in. We started in a basic two bedroom, room. With had it's own private patio/terrace area &JACUZZI/HOT TUB! Couldn't believe it. It had a small little main/lounge room, with two connecting bedrooms and bathrooms. Because we were on the ground level and at the back of the hotel, next door we could hear dogs, keeping us awake during the night. We simply asked the hotel if they could move us, and they did; with an UPGRADE. Although they moved us to a nicer room, the problem with the dogs had not disappeared, however they once again moved us- this time to the PENTHOUSE! This of course is not where most people would be staying, but it is worth reviewing anyway. It was very, very nice. On the first (ground) floor, there was three bedrooms, two with connecting bathrooms. And on the top (second) floor, there was a very large lounge & dining & kitchen area as well as a separate toilet. Plus a very large terrace/balcony with a jacuzzi/hot tub. The rooms were kept immaculately CLEAN and sparkling at all times.
They offered a babysitting service if you wish to go out. There is a 7/11 (convenient store) right next door, how convenient! And it was all in all a very lovely stay, except if you do have young kids I would not recommend it for you, for the lack of entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located between Seminyak and Legian Beach, the resort is unrivaled in style, design and beachfront location. FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali features lavishly appointed deluxe suites and elegant split-level penthouses with large private balconies. State-of-the-art entertainment systems, including flat-panel televisions, and WIFI internet access add to the resort's contemporary style. Be spoil for choice with two swimming pools, beachfront fine dining, bistro and tapas bar, business centre, O-CE-N day spa and 24-hour concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o-Ce-n Bali By Outrigger Hotel Legian
- Legian Outrigger
- FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali/Legian