I checked in Friday night about 930pm, with 4 other people. We were on the 3rd floor in #308. This was a two bedroom apartment. Balcony, Loungeroom, Dinning room, Kitchen (full sized fridge and sink area), two bedrooms, one onsuit bathroom (shower) and one main bathroom (shower).
On arrival we were greeted by security, who check our backs with a metal detector styled wand, then given a fresh cool tropical lychee flavoured drink at the reception desk. The rooms are all set out in a archetectually complex design with four levels which could be reached via an elevator (no key required to access) or stairs. Note the stair case which was a little challenge to get suitcases up then down over the bridge which separates the reception area to the rooms. Room 308's bedrooms were as follows King bed, Two singles and a rollaway which was placed in the living room, but coul have fit in the King room and was quite comfy. The location of the hotel was good, we were right on the beach front, with a 15min walk to markets, or 5 min taxi (make sure all taxis in bali put the metre on or they will rip you off when they demand too much at your destination). The Hotel had a nice beach view breakfast area, with limited items in the buffet menu. Every staff member I walked past during my stay would say "hello", "goodmorning", or some other kind of greeting which was a nice touch. There was a mix of all types of holidayers, but I felt safe and satisfied with the amenities.
On either side of the Hotel was two similar 24 hr convenience shops, and a nightclub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located between Seminyak and Legian Beach, the resort is unrivaled in style, design and beachfront location. FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali features lavishly appointed deluxe suites and elegant split-level penthouses with large private balconies. State-of-the-art entertainment systems, including flat-panel televisions, and WIFI internet access add to the resort's contemporary style. Be spoil for choice with two swimming pools, beachfront fine dining, bistro and tapas bar, business centre, O-CE-N day spa and 24-hour concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o-Ce-n Bali By Outrigger Hotel Legian
- Legian Outrigger
- FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali/Legian