We spent a week at Spartacvs recently, just as new ownership was moving in. Let's hope they have a little more interest and experience in quality than the former owner had. Here are my tips for improvement:
1. Renovate the pool - tiles and coping. URGENT
2. Replace linens. Old and worn.
3. Scrub the bathroom tiles , they are appalling.
4. Make sure a sober manager is always on duty.
5. Don't offer meals if ingredients are missing ( wait staff should be informed before taking an order)
6. Get better coffee
7. Buy fresh milk for breakfast and keep it and other breakfast goods chilled ( fruit, butter)
8. Upgrade the wi-fi. URGENT
9. Redesign the space, it' s poorly utilised at the moment, especially poolside
10. Train the staff. Most are eager but lack leadership.
Spartacvs is a lovely resort and the local staff are very friendly and willing to help. It s a real pity that they have had no support to improve their hospitality skills. Also there is no direct competition in the gay market, so there has been little incentive to improve quality. I wish the new owners all the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spartacvs Bali Hotel, an exclusive "Member Only" hotel, is dedicated to those who enjoy an alternative lifestyle catering for GAY MEN ONLY - Situated in the "Golden Mile" of Bali, Spartacvs is within walking distance of Petitenget Beach and some of Bali's most well known restaurants and nightspots Hotel facilities include pool, jacuzzi, 24hr bar, restaurant, Wi-Fi internet, laundry, massages, car/bike rental, tour desk, Doctor on call, CCTV & security guards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Spartacvs Bali Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spartacvs Bali Hotel Kerobokan