Review Highlights
Awesome Massage!

The staff were nice and very prompt with everything. We had the intensive relaxing massage and oh... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2018

via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kerobokan
from $109.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

No frills, inexpensive and solid. This is a massage place and nothing else but they do it well. I had a 60m massage after a bad night's sleep and it worked wonders! The masseuse was slow and applied enough pressure for it to be both relaxing and therapeutic.

It's not a 5 star only as I got a fair few mozzie bites from lying on the bed! Please spray bug repellant before you enter.

Also they tend to have more male masseurs than female so ask ahead if that bothers you.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I havent had better in Bali. They are way beyond the average massage salon. Book ahead. They are busy.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing 2 hour strong reflexology massage session. The lady named Abla I believe was not only using her hands and elbows, but could feel the energy blockages and was able to release the tension. I could feel that she was very experienced and knew what exactly was she doing. The place was clean and cosy, the only problem was the shower that they offered was only with cold water, which was not so pleasant. Couldn't wash the oil off and had to spend the rest of the evening feeding greasy. I would recommend this place and will definitely come back.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had a great massage here - staff are nice, it's a clean place and has a nice calm vibe away from the noise and traffic of the road. Don't ask for a soft massage - they don't do them. I asked for a medium pressure and I was pleased I did - given how hard she went, I think a strong pressure massage would have really hurt.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Had a full body massage by Ani I believe. Very sports massage like, but if you're looking for something really strong you'd want someone else. It's open air but relatively breezy despite the extremely scorching weather outside. I would not mind returning (though I'd also want to try a few others to compare).

Date of experience: February 2017